Mobile : +91 94 44 023175
Landline : +91 422 2679787, +91 422 2670868
Plate Heat Exchanger Manufacturers INDIA
JC equipments is leading manufacturers of Plate Heat Exchanger and all types of industrial heat exchanger, JC Equipments are 23 years experienced in the heat exchanger manufacturer industry. Plate heat exchangers are mostly used in thermal power plants across various industries.
JC Plate Type Heat Exchanger Manufacturer India
JC Equipments Plate Heat Exchangers contain above the ground heat transfer rate compared to other types of heat exchangers due to their huge outside area. This type of heat exchanger is a variety of heat exchanger with the purpose of uses metal plates to remove heat between two fluids and also the plate type heat exchanger is to decide the generally heat transfer coeffcient in a plate heat exchanger.
JC Equipments established for more than 23 years, having to design and manufacturer, supply and all services of the plate heat exchanger.
Technical Capacities of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Heat exchange surface per plate: 0,04 - 2,50 m²
- Plate types : M6, M6-M and M6-MD
- Max. design pressure: 25 bar
- Max. design temperature: 170°C
Plate Heat Exchanger Types : Gasketed Plate, Copper-brazed Plate, Fully-welded Plate, Semi-welded Plate.
Materials of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Standard Materials : Carbon stee, Gaskets
- Stainless steel 1.4301/AISI 304, 1.4401/AISI 316
- Optionally: 1.4539, 254 SMO, titanium
Advantages of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Flexibility as well as easy to cleaning
- Small investment, process and maintenance expenses.
- High heat transfer coefficients
- Easy to open and cleaning of this product
- No additional space is necessary for dismantling
Applications of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Chemical Plants
- Heat transfer fluids
- Power Generation Industries
- Waste heat recovery
- Thermal Power Plants
- Textile Industries Heat recovery
- Sugar Plants
- Automotive Industries are used this heat exchanger
- Water Treatment